Tuesday, March 24, 2009

bubble arms












Well, I don't know if you are tired of these posts or not, I am realizing now that they don't show much action, mainly just Pilar posing on our couch on different days, in different outfits, with different little friends. I guess it's partly because she isn't mobile yet, hence she can only just sit around and make funny or cute faces for your entertainment. The weather is also crappy so we haven't been outside much. But there is something different about these photos I assure you...she is wearing a short sleeve onesie and is showing off her bubble arms!!! Raplapla makes an appearance too. At one point she is also tired of the photo shoot and tries to grab the camera from me. I don't blame her! But hey, I'm just being a mom!

1 comment:

Clara said...

No! I never get tired of them, and she definitely looks like both of you. And I have a soft spot for potbellies so the last one is one of my faves. But an earlier one she has a mischievous look on her face, I've seen something similar in other photos and I can't help but think she looks like Sergio in those!! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails