Tuesday, June 30, 2009

update































okay everyone, I promised a while back to get you up to date in the world of pilar, but I haven't been able to until now. so what I will do is post some of the highlights from the last two months. she turned 10 months old on july 2nd! she is crawling as of last week, and I mean really crawling with her hands and knees. she still slithers like a worm when it's convenient, but since we have carpet here (uno was wood floors) it scratches her tummy so she is kind of forced to lift it. also, grandma sharen has stairs in her house and Pilar has been practicing her climbing skills, and she got it perfectly! She just scoots up much to her delight. She claps her hands when she watches baby einstein, and we are starting to teach her sign language, we think she has figured out 'dog' since she is obsessed with my mom's two dogs forest and ziggy. my mom also taught her to touch noses, when you ask her "where's my nose" Pilar reaches out and touches your nose! too cute. some of the highlights in these photos: two new bottom teeth, and downward dog! enjoy.

1 comment:

Koo and Poppet said...

downward dog!! ya!
GO PILAR GO

Related Posts with Thumbnails