Thursday, August 27, 2009

hmmmmmm




Well here is one of Pilar's silly days caught on film (digital film that is). She loves our bed, and I mean it's our bed, all three of us! Pilar was actually getting used to her crib, and sleeping there all by herself. Then suddenly one day, she decided she was over it, and will only sleep with us in our bed. I have to admit that I don't really mind. She knows what she needs, and all I can do is respond to her the best I can. I also love sleeping with her there, she's like our cat, if we had one. You know most cats like to sleep on their owner's heads, or very close to them, and this is exactly what Pilar does with us. She sleeps with her feet on dad's face and her head and hands touching me. Periodically through the night this will change several times, and by the morning we are awoken by Pili romping all over the place trying to get us to wake up and play with her. Precious moments I can tell you, I cherish them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails