Thursday, August 27, 2009

white girl




Well another month has passed and I have neglected my baby's blog yet again, I feel terrible! I have been working a lot, and actually Pilar is keeping me really busy too. She is on the move now, crawling everywhere, climbing stairs (at grandma's house) standing and pulling on things, she can get on the coffee table herself now too, basically I can't take my eyes off her! Sometimes I long for the days when she couldn't move, and was content to just lay in my arms for hours breast feeding and sleeping.

She isn't walking yet, but she will let go of things when she is standing and test herself and see how long she can stand before she loses her nerve and her balance. So far she has lasted about 15 seconds tops. We encourage her to go longer or keep trying, but she gives up, she's not too keen to be a walker just yet.

Enjoy the updates! Her birthday is next week!!! I can't believe she is already a year old, people said this to me all the time, and I was like yeah I know, but now I feel their words....it goes by so fast!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails