Friday, January 29, 2010

butterflies

hi there! it's a new year and so I thought Pilar would like a new header on her blog, something simple, sweet, and spring-like. I have used butterflies in two colors, yellow and grey. I got the color inspiration from lovely design's november pattern. I used the font Mr. Sheffield, which for a man is actually quite feminine. I thought this font represented Pili well, it's girly, but simple, no extra frills, just like her.

I have some good news to share too. we had her tested recently for celiac disease and thyroid dysfunction, both of which I have. well today we found out she has neither! I am so relieved. these are usually hereditary conditions, and my disease has not passed on to her. I pray that if we have another child we have the same good fortune.

here is a photo of pilar lounging in our eames chair with our new Ikea pillow, which we both love!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails