Wednesday, February 3, 2010

first date

well Pilar has officially been on her first date, and it was very cute to say the least! my sister Robyn's ex-boyfriend from high school's sister ( did you follow that?), her name is Jen, had a baby on August 24th, 2008. that was actually my due date for Pilar. well Jen has the cutest little boy named Elliott. Robyn has been following Elliott through facebook, and always tells me how cute his, he's so similar to Pilar, they'd be such cute friends. so finally Robyn arranged an introduction. 

last weekend me and Pilar, Robyn, and my mom (grandma never misses anything) went to the Riley Park Community Center to meet Jen and Elliott. we hadn't been to this drop in gym before, and it was fun. Pilar and Elliott hung out and ate snacks, played in the kitchen, and did their thing. you know climbing, walking around just cuz, riding the flintstone cars, and checking out the other kids.

it's funny, neither of them talk yet, it seems Elliott's favorite syllable is 'ma' and Pilar's is 'ma-ba'. I think it's destiny, they speak the same language!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails