Wednesday, February 17, 2010

orange pajamas

here is Pili, being silly. look at her smile, I am totally in love with this little creature. every time I look at her I get butterflies in my tummy, you know like when you have your first crush, but this is different. this is ever-lasting. 

she is so smart, and funny, and kind, and genuine. she waves to everyone she sees, even strangers who don't wave back to her, or even notice her, she still waves. if only they knew what they missed, if only they had turned around to see her little hand and smile waving to them, they would have felt happy all day long because a little girl who doesn't know them or their story felt they were good enough to send a wave and a smile. 

yes life with Pili is blessed, I am so blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails